Monday

Year of Color : Tumbleweed

Will in the Leaves


We've jumped on into the new year, busy as bees, work and school and school and work projects at the ready. The weather here has been crazy warm, which only lends itself to being outdoors, not to crafting or actual blogging. I love it, even though I think we'll be really, really sorry come February as the East Coast suffers through a late storm. No real reason to think that, but weather karma has never been this area's strong point.

I've made the customary resolutions, and am keeping them well into week 2, which takes care of Resolution #3 - keep the resolution into February. Small steps, right? (Last year I think I made it to the 15th?)

One of the resolutions I've made is to stop watching and start wading into things - the Year of Color group is one that I've admired for a long time, hosted by the talented happythings, whose quilts are to die for. So here I go, tiptoes into the pool.

So far, the water's fine.

No comments: