Monday

Wow. I mean honestly, wow.

Blogging, I think, has always been a bit of a funny thing. You throw something out there, unload a bit, and watch it stick to the wall. It's a bit like those spitball contests - sometimes the mix is right and they stick, other times it just falls to the floor and leaves you a bit unsatisfied.

When I unloaded the other day about being here, I never expected it to stick - I was just hoping to leave feeling a little lighter, and then go on about my day, looking for paisley flip-flops to match my beach bag. But suddenly, instead of just feeling lighter, I felt less alone - there is a whole large community of MVP Moms and friends, crying into the morning beverage of their choice.

I had no idea.

So, thank you. Thank you for the emails, and the comments, and the support. I wish that I could gather all of us up into a cafe with good coffee and comfy chairs and I could squeeze your hand and make both of us feel better. But I can't seem to find a reliable babysitter, so this note will have to suffice.

So thank you, thank you from the bottom of my un-monogrammed heart.

No comments: