Friday

Freckle Juice


There is nothing else "F" can be for other than Finn and his freckles - he has always had them, and they have always been part of his charm. This picture was from the first day of pre-K, and is still one of my favorites. There are lots more freckles now, even with sunscreen 'round the clock, and they are such a part of him that I can't imagine him without them. He's such an imp - the freckles suit him perfectly, and show how mischievous he can be.

F is also for
.... fabric, of which I have too much of
.... the front flip Finn did off the diving board this week
.... friends, that the kids are finally making, just in time for school
.... finishing long overdue projects
.... Friday!

3 comments:

mindy said...

I love the pictures...thanks for postig them!

Anne said...

Oh....he's a cutie! I love freckles!

Sliding past 50 in an online world said...

F is just adorable!!! x Sarah