Monday

A is for...

A is for angels, all around. I'm convinced they're there - not exactly in an "Izzy & Denny" sort of way, but something like that. How else can you tell me that the airline kiosk completely rearranged Kate's and my seats to be together when the boarding passes printed out - and they totally were on opposite ends of the plane when I saw them on the screen?

A is for apple - the Big one, that is, where I spent a too-short 24 hours picking up Kate, who is now "just Kate, Mom" instead of Katie. Sigh, when did my tiny daughter become this person who has opinions about her name? She is such a great kid, but I have a feeling between a "tween" parent is going to be interesting. Just when I think I get a handle on things....

A is for Art Camp, which my children just can't get enough of - it's such an amazing resource to have in a town this size, and the teachers are so enthusiastic about working with these kids, I just can't stand it.

(And we interrupt this alphabet to announce that Quilt 1 is finished, and in the hands of my niece. The summer of quilts continues - two more to go!)Emma'sQuilt

No comments: