Friday

Alphabet Soup

In a strange twist of the world, I've essentially run out of things to say. Well, not things to say, exactly, but interesting things to say. I could ramble on and on about how this baby quilt is mocking me, work is driving me insane, and my sweet husband had to admit he couldn't remember how to turn the dryer on, but I figured you guys would fall over in boredom.

So, in looking for ideas, I came across the Encyclopedia of Me meme that BellaDia has started - what a fun way to come up with things to talk about! (Go read it, I'll wait. Her blog has beautiful things outside of this, take your time.) She's basing it on a book I'd like to read - Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life, by Amy Rosenthal. That's all this blog is, anyway - just ramblings from an ordinary mom, trying to make it through the week.

I'd love to see what others do with this project, and I'm hoping it will cure my writer's block. Do the letters in any order you'd like, whatever strikes your fancy that day. And I'll be looking to copy whatever you come up with for X, so start there, ok?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

X is always Xavier...that's the only way to get thru the alphabet game in the car unless you are doing musical instruments, or random (persian) kings, or former cats named after said kings. xoxo

Anne said...

That sounds like fun! I'm going to do it too. Thanks for finding this!

ali cross said...

Ha! Neat idea! I've got a lot of reading to catch up on!

Might do this too :)