Wednesday

Four things...

I've been tagged by Ali, so here goes - 4 things.

Four jobs -
1. ice cream server
2. clothing salesperson
3. computer admin for a geophysical prospecting firm
4. map maker for a power company

Four places I've lived -
1. Auburn, AL
2. South Carolina
3. Northern Virginia
4. Mayberry

Four Favorite TV Shows -
1. Big Love
2. The Closer
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. John from Cincinnati

Four foods -
1. Chocolate of most any kind
2. Crunchy peanut butter sandwiches
3. Tomato - mozzarella salads
4. Filet Mignon

Four Places I'd rather be -
1. A large chain bookstore with comfy chairs (something sorely lacking in Mayberry)
2. The beach
3. Anywhere with my girlfriends
4. The pool

Four movies I love -
1. Anything with Ben Stiller except "Meet the Fokkers"
2. The Princess Bride
3. PCU
4. Say Anything

Four folks I tag next -
Fitzhappens
Mindy
Mama in Pajamas (c'mon, Mama, you have to be feeling well enough to blog by now...)
you!

No comments: