Monday

From the mouths of small children...

"Mom! When I grow up, I want to be a street performer! You know, like those guys in the box? Look, Mom, I'm trapped!"

Later...
"Mom! When I get tall like Dad, I'm going to be a clown! Because you know, Mom, then I could put a banana peel on the floor? And trip over it when I walk? Because people will sure think that's funny, and I like to be funny."

What, exactly, are the odds of me having a 35 year old living in my basement? Do they go up if the 35 year old in question owns white face paint and a beret?

2 comments:

ali cross said...

Umm, you'll have to let us know on that one. Good luck with that!

Sliding past 50 in an online world said...

It's ok! R has absolutely no career path in mind at all, but would like to do something having to do with science fiction? They can room together. (:
x