Wednesday

New Year's Resolutions, Strikes 1, 2 & 3

So I took a little unplanned break. I'd tell you that my keyboard was frozen solid, or that I was trapped underneath a snowbank, but since I've revealed my southerly location, I doubt you'd buy it.

In all honesty? I haven't been able to think of a second sentence. I have lots of first sentences floating around, begging for my attention, but when I sit down to write them? The second sentence runs for the hills. (Yes, I'll note here that I've now written like 6 sentences, but let me assure you that none of these sentences were the ones I had planned on my list.)

So let's recap my failed resolutions - Write More? clearly, no. Photos? not exactly. Less Caffeine? Oh, please. The only reason I'm actually sitting upright after last night's storm bands is 3 Diet Cokes. But I've been great about exercise, and I've even managed to send a few craft projects out the door without reworking them 58 times. So I've made some progress.

Back on the wagon, I suppose. Send me some 2nd sentences and some film?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back to blogging! I love reading what you write.