Friday

Victorious At Last

I'm finding myself a bit blog-blocked this week - in a strange turn of events, I have nothing to talk about. No monogram mishaps, clumsy adventures, or child behavior issues. (Ok, I have issues, but I'm pretty sure we can all recite them by now. So let's move on. Because unless you have a new drink recipe to soothe my nerves, or a restraint for my chatty-in-class child that won't offend CPS, it won't help.)

But I am here to proclaim that I have won. My children? Got out of the car at the curb, and walked themselves into school. Victorious at last, people, I am back. Sport those pajamas and bedhead folks, because my children? Get dropped off at the curb.

(Did you hear me? The curb. Not at their classrooms, the most beautiful stretch of curb I have ever laid eyes on. I saw no one, and I am proud. )

Long live carpool.

1 comment:

ali cross said...

Susan why do I stay away? I love your posts SO MUCH. They leave me totally laughing. They brighten my day.

Congrats on being UNseen!