Monday

Swoon A While

I've been spending a little too much time with Jane Austen of late, and I think I would really, really, really welcome a good swoon right about now. But in my running shoes & sweats, it just doesn't have the same effect. (And wouldn't you know it, I run straight into the gossip queen at the grocery store on my way out - this is so not going to get me into supper club, let me tell you.)

But back to the swoon - my dearest sweetest boy just walked in, asked for another stack of laundry, and told me "I like taking the laundry, Momma."

Swoon-worthy, I assure you. Wagers as to where he's actually taking it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you been watching Masterpiece on PBS? I watched Emma (not with Gwenyth) last night. Who knew it didn't end with the fab kiss (as in the Gwenyth version)? Really need to read Emma, tried it once but made the mistake of reading the forward which claimed that the character of Emma was completely unlikeable and really put me off, so I watched the Gwenyth movie (again), but haven't made it back around to the book. Hoping to get a little time with Sense and Sensibility tonight (not the Emma Thompson verson).

-Meredith (photomama)